RE: [pct-l] Bear Boxes

Regarding....
Perhaps you are like me and didn't know this information existed nor how
important it would be to you while hiking the JMT/PCT. Trust me. Print this
information and take it with you on the trail; you'll be glad you did.
BACKCOUNTRY FOOD STORAGE BOX LOCATIONS
  Woods Creek                                             Copper Creek
  Lower Paradise Valley (2)                       Lower Tent Meadow (1)

What are these Backcountry food storage box locations?  Could you elaborate
as I am one of those who never heard of this.  From the name description it
sounds like a public storage locker for caching food for hikers.

Thanks
Fire Marshal