[pct-l] Film/Cameras/Date Stamp

Brick wrote:
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:03:38 -0700
From: Brick Robbins <brick@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: [pct-l] re: Brick/film

FWIW, I used an Olymos Stylus Zoom. This camera had 2 features that I found
indispensable.

1) date imprint. Going through 1000 prints without it would have been
almost impossible

2) Infared remote. I traveled alone (I went form Kennedy Meadows to Red's
meadow and only saw people twice!) so with this do-dad about the size of a
silver dollar I was able to do a lot of self portraits that I could not
have taken otherwise