[pct-l] We're committed to May 1st!

We're officially placing our boots onto the PCT at Campo on May 1st and as excited as we can be.
After we made our plane reservations today Walt said, "Watch out PCT - here comes that crazy Happy
Trails Couple Again!"  What a wonderful feeling to be going back home again! Last year we got a
ride from Dan Rufner, I have lost his e-mail address, but was wondering if anyone knows if he is
still available or if anyone else in San Diego, or vacinity, is might be Trail Angles this year.
We would appreciate the info.  See you on the trail in 21 days!