[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Corn Pasta and solo tents
- Subject: [pct-l] Corn Pasta and solo tents
- From: Ken Marlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:30:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>
Do we have any nutritionist on board, that can verify that corn pasta really
has more carbos than other, readily available pastas, as R.J. mentions? I've
tried it just a couple times, each with a half a packet of herbal chicken
powdered soup mix added. I founded this combo tasty for the short-haul.
Anyone own a Sierra Designs Divine Lightning? Is there enough room for one
and his or her gear? How about the day-in and day-out use of a single-layer
tent like this?
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *