Re: [pct-l] Tehachapi or bust

Charlie's post on Tehachapi caught my eye.  I recently had the opportunity to step
foot alas on the PCT!!!!  What a thrill for me!!!!  I travelled 2,500 miles to visit
family in CA and though I couldn't talk anyone into hiking during my visit, I will
when I return!

The section I was on was Cache Peak Segment off of Candor Road in the beautiful
Tehachapi mountains.

Good luck to the Class of '98!

Kathy