Re: [pct-l] fwd: the theory of dirt bike destruction

I found your letter very funny considering, I'm female,
and far from big, and brutish.  And your dreaming if
you think you would be allowed to even get close to
my ATV. And my name is scar because I have them
from riding my ATV's, but you see I continue riding
because I love the woods and the wildlife living in them, I do nothing
to damage or hurt anything or
anyone, as opposed to you, the ones that think it
is reasonable to stretch barb wire accross paths just
to prove a point, (that only idiots would endanger a
human life to save a dead leaf).