[pct-l] Hiking entire Oregon stretch

Greetings everyone.

	I will not be able to hike through this summer, so we are going to do
Oregon only this year.  We'll be starting at Pilot Rock near Ashland and
hiking to the Columbia River starting July 20th.  We plan to be on the
trail until August 30th or so, so I hope we will see a bunch of you on
the trail.  Oh, and if anyone needs their hiking life enriched, read the
Pacific Crest Trail Hiker's Handbook by Ray Jardine.
It's the best hiking book I have read out of about 15.  This guy is not
only a master of the trail, but his philosophy on back country hiking is
incredible.  See you all on the trail.

	Chris Hardwicke