Re: [pct-l] fwd: the theory of dirt bike destruction

Oooh, wow such a big brutish tough guy!  What we all wouldn't give to meet
such a dreamboat like you; what a dream to be swept away by someone with as
exotic a name as "Scar" to be carried through the woods on a big rumbling
ATV!  I know why I'm going to the woods next time.  God this turns me on!

Long live the tree huggers and wimpy barbed-wire stretchers!

-AS
GA->ME '95
São Paulo, Brasil