Re: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #430

Regarding lightweight cameras, and specifically the Olympus Stylus, the local
Walmart sells it for $100, and it weighs 6 oz without batteries.  Perhaps this
is a slightly different model than the Stylus Epic that was mentioned.  With
the favorable comments about this camera, I couldn't resist, even though I
dislike giving Walmart any business.  Got my first set of prints back, and am
fairly pleased with the results.  It's certainly no SLR rival, but it has a
reasonably sharp lens, and the very useful fill flash and pre-auto-focus
features.  FWIW, with battery (1 3.5v lithium) and 24 exp film, it weighs
around 7.5 ozs.
- Blister>