[pct-l] High Country Thoughts

     There's been considerable talk recently about the use of fires/stoves in
the high country.  I won't add fuel to the debate here other than to suggest
that all of us who have been there must share a great love for the best the
PCT has to offer.  For me, at least, the high Sierra is a special place.

                                THE CHURCH OF 10,000 FEET

                                                               Words by
TrailDad

     1.  Sunlight blaze through morning mist,
          Shadowed frost outlines the trail.

          I climb higher, toward the pass,
          Searching for my mystic grail.

     Refrain: