Re: [pct-l] Water sources in section A

Hello from San Diego.

The local weather forecast for this weekend (March 28-29) is
for a big storm on Sunday that may include snow in the
Laguna Mountains.

A couple of weekends ago I was up at Big Bear and there was
plenty of snow (we got a little bit of fresh powder during
the afternoon) at the 7000-8000+ ft level. I'm not sure where
the trail goes across...

Best of luck,
bob

At 09:45 PM 3/23/98 EST, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know if the water sources at Penny Pines and Pioneer Mail Picnic
>area are operating?
>
>I leave the border this weekend for a week of hiking north.
>
>California here I come!
>
>Cheesy
>Greensboro,  NC
>* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

----
Bob Mitchell
rmitchel@qualcomm.com                         Q-242i  x82971