Re: [pct-l] Fire Rules - alpine especially

At 02:21 PM 3/25/1998 -0800, Birgitte Jensen wrote:

>    I could rant on & on

And no doubt will.  I just got off the phone with the USDA (Forest Service)
general counsel for the Western Region and he was very nice and not at all
pig-headed and suggested I ask what I wanted to know and I did (with 6 URL
pointers).  I expect a written opinion from him (he suggested that was what
I would get) which will set all the huggy-feelies about fires to rest.
Stay tuned.

--
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
FormMaestro  <http://www.wcf.com>