Re: [pct-l] re: Alan / NGS cameras

ALAN T. JULLIARD wrote:

>   Tonight, my almost 14-year-old son and I catch the redeye from Anchorage to
> Las Vegas to fulfill another fantasy I had before I read that NGS article.  No,
> not win millions of dollars on a slot machine!  Rather, to hike from one end of
> Grand Canyon to the other, inspired by Colin Fletcher's "The Man Who Walked
> Through Time".

I, too, enjoyed Fletcher's book and got my first real taste of the
canyon
(other than on a trip to Havasupi a couple years ago) this past
December,
during a meandering Rim to Rim hike.  I know the canyon is off-topic for
this list but let us know how your trip goes, something about your
itiner-
ary, when you return, Alan, and hope you enjoy(ed) it!

-- Mark
Mark Drury, http://www.drury.com
That sig is best which waxeth least

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature