[pct-l] Re: Bus service from Idyllwild to LAX

I'll be coming off my Campo to Idyllwild trip on the PCT on April 30 and
will be staying in Fern Valley for two days before heading home to Colorado.
My sister-in-law was going to pick me up in Idyllwild, but a family problem
has arisen and she may not be able to make it to pick me up on May 2 and
bring me back to L.A. and thence to the airport (LAX).  Does anyone know if
there is bus service between Idyllwild and LAX?  If so, where is the bus
station?  What is the fare?  Any info would be gratefully appreciated.