[pct-l] Southbound

I am a hiker here in Seattle and planning on thur-hiking form Kennedy
Meadows to Manning Park. I am, as many others conscerned about the
Snowpack in the Sierra Nevadas (sp). I am wondering if it would be wiser
to head southbond form Manning Park on June 15 and ariving in Kennedy
Meadows. Will there be less snow then If I packed it through had go
Northbound. Or is it the same either way. There is very little info on
Southbound othere then "Eric's Book"... Did anyone hike southbound last
summer that can give some advice.... *:o)

Jorj
PCT 98'
jorj_laing@hotmail.com