[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[pct-l] Waiting

Blisterfree wrote:

>A genuine lack of discussion of this very real snow dilemma indicates that
>maybe all interested parties online have jumped ship, and are awaiting a
>more favorable year to thru-hike this trail. 

We're here.  And we're just waiting.  Three of us - Tahoma, Jenelle,
and I - are starting about 26 April, allowing down time if the snow's
a trouble.

We'll be there.  We're just waiting.  :^)

Rick Howard

* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *