[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [pct-l] Chris Hardwicke/fees

More on my message dated 98-02-22 10:27:15 EST:

<< I believe the PCTA can issue a permit valid for the entire PCT. I don't
recall if there is a small processing fee involved or not. I would check the
PCTA web page or call the PCTA office.  >>

I just checked the web page on this. One of the benefits of being a PCTA
member is "Free wilderness permit for travel in excess of 500 miles on the

Charlie Jones

* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *