[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] re:JMT and List Question.
- Subject: [pct-l] re:JMT and List Question.
- From: Ken Marlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:00:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>
Ken when are you planning your JMT hike? I am planning<with a couple of
friends> to do the JMT from 8/15/98-9/1/98. I am planning on entering from
Cottonwood Pass, or the Siberian pass. If you have any suggestions on these
two passes it would be helpful.
I'm planning on 8/17-9/10, North to South. I don't think I can help you
those East side passes. I think I've been over Cottonwood Pass but I haven't
done Siberian Pass. Perhaps someone on the list can help here.
Another question for the list: At one time, wasn't there a school bus type
shuttle run by the Park Service up and out of Red's Meadow? Does this still
operate and can it get me to Mammoth for a food drop pick-up?
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *