[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] re: alcohol stoves
- Subject: [pct-l] re: alcohol stoves
- From: Ken Marlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:32:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>
Bob Betz discussed the use of a home-made alcohol stove.
Do you think that the Trangia stove would provide for a more efficient
burning and eliminate the soot problem? You mentioned your stove worked
well for one person. Do you think that yours or the Trangia would work well
for a couple, and at temperatures encountered during fall and winter? A very
insightful post Bob!
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *