[pct-l] Re: [at-l] PLEASE suggest a trail

> 	So, we're looking for another trail to hike, with a few qualifiers:
>
> 1) between 150 and 500 miles long;
> 2) a complete trail (don't want to hike a portion of a longer trail)
> 3) a finished trail (don't want to roadwalk from piece to piece)

How about the Tuscarora Trail- 250 miles long, from near Harrisburg to the
Shenandoahs, parallels the AT, in pretty good shape thanks to the efforts
of the PATC.
Or, in the same area, the Mid-State Trail in PA, which, last I heard, goes
from near Cumberland, MD to the Grand Canyon of PA in northern PA.  I
don't know the mileage, but I think the new southern section is done.  The
one part I've hiked was great, but I don't know the quality of the whole
trail.
				Ryan