[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] re: JMT/Jeffrey
- Subject: [pct-l] re: JMT/Jeffrey
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 08:01:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jeffrey Olson writes regarding a N->S JMT hike:
What about the idea of requesting a permit by mail from Mokuolomne
wilderness, or some such other administrative unit and then starting at
Yosemite at the day you're tentatively scheduled to walk through???
Dang, now that's a creative way to get around permit-obtaining conflicts! I
think your on to something Jeff! I gotta remember this one.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *