[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] flying, biting critters
- Subject: [pct-l] flying, biting critters
- From: email@example.com (Richard K Mann)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 18:44:03 -0500
new to the list. hope to slackpack pct in 00 or 01...
a couple of ideas that work for me to keep the flying, biting critters
1) fabric softener sheets rubbed all over the exposed areas of the skin,
plus attached to shoes, shoulder straps, and hiking sticks. this creates
an envelope of fragrance on and around the body that repells the
offenders. makes you look goofy, and smell like a laundromat, but is
2) massive quantities of vitamin b1. start before your hike begins.
Rick Mann, aka Pittsburgh
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *