[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] re: JMT
- Subject: [pct-l] re: JMT
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:18:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Glen Scott wrote:
How long does it take to hike the JMT taking a leisurely pace.
I've got to sit down with the guidebooks prior to my summer's hike, but
sounds like quite a few people on this list has taken 3 weeks for the
thru-hike, thus about 10 miles a day. I did it once before at a snail's pace
9 miles a day in 28 days, that included a couple lay-over days. I'm planning
on 3 weeks to soak in the scenery, get to camp early and relax.
Ken A. Marlow
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *