[pct-l] more tent opinions

Has anyone had any experience with any of the Kelty tents? My wife and I are
looking to replace our TNF Westwind with another two person tent at, or less
than the same weight. The Kelty Windfoil Ultralight looks like a roomy
lightweight option. How do their quality compare to TNF or Mountain
Hardwear? The prices are dramatically less.
   For a more general question, I've always used tents that the doors and
windows could be zipped-up completely with solid fabric panels. Had any
thru-hikers felt their 3-season tents were too drafty at times? Or does a
low-cut rainfly tend to eliminate this problem?

-Ken Marlow