Re: [pct-l] '97-monument 78 register

It was an amazing sight to reach the northern terminus in Canada.  Dave and
I arrived with Katrina and Justin on  9/29 in a window of beautiful weather
so we had plenty of time to enjoy everyone's entries in the register and
add our own.  Thankfully too, Elizabeth (I think) had just left a brand new
book...so we had plenty of space to write.  There should be plenty of room
for everyone in '98...but it wouldn't hurt for someone to bring a new book
for the '99 hikers.  I know most of the people that finished before us in
'97 had to use random scraps of paper.

Jen (Dave and Jen PCT 97)