[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Cold weather camping
- Subject: [pct-l] Cold weather camping
- From: "Glen Scott" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 13:58:04 +0000
- Organization: South Central Co-op
As a newcomer to hiking/backpacking I have a question for some of you
who have years of experience on the trail.
How do you sleep comfortably in cold weather, and I am basically
referring to temperatures in the 15-25 degree range.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *