Re: [pct-l] Titanium

You can contact Simons Metals Co at 888-638-2599.  Backpacker 2/98
says titanium stakes are 7" long, six weigh 2.5 oz, cost $13.95.
(Anyone know how much they *really* weigh?)

BTW, Easton tent pegs are an option with more surface area.  Mountain
Hardware charges $12 for 4, and says they weigh .3 oz each (I got
mine at REI, on my scale six weigh 2.9 oz).

H2H,
Bill