[pct-l] sasha's request

howdy sasha,

there are lots of folk on this list w. various degress of experience
w. specific parts of the PCT.  i'm very familiar w. the trail as
it runs through riverside county/no. san diego county (so. calif.) but
others have more experience than i, much more.  if you told us
more about your hiking experience we could be more specific w.
advice.

hh, davearnt

On Sat, 20 Dec 1997, sasha tubed...