[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Oregon Section E+ shuttle needed - Mid August
- Subject: [pct-l] Oregon Section E+ shuttle needed - Mid August
- From: Mike Aken <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Aug 1997 14:01:51 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Hewlett-Packard Co.
Looking for a shuttle around section E ( + 17 miles)
Thinking about mid August. I am somewhat flexible.
In order of preference:
Would prefer to meet at Santiam Pass and be shuttled
down to Highway 58 crossing of the PCT.
Could also have someone transport my vehicle to
Santiam pass while I am on the trail.
Could also call someone when I arrive at Santiam
Pass and be driven back to Highway 58 junction
Willing to pay a reasonable amount for the above services.
Reply on the PCT-L or email me at email@example.com,com
Thanks for your consideration
The nice part about being a pessimist firstname.lastname@example.org
is that you are constantly being either MS = 90 loc = UE3
proven right or pleasantly surprised. N7OUJ
mike_aken / HPA100/50
- George Will (206) 335-2064
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *