Re: [pct-l] Vermilion's e-mail address

Suggest Trying Excite Search engine for look-ups if you can.
http://www.excite.com

Remember to put the full name in quotes
"Vermilion Valley Resort"

The search engine will feed itself this line. the %22 is just the code
for the quotes and it put in the + sign looking for exact fit only.

http://www.excite.com/search.gw?trace=a&search=%22Vermilion+Valley+Resort%22

Try it and get the full particulars on Vermilion Valley Resort

Tom "hikenet" Caggiano
http://members.aol.com/hikenet

There are numerous search engines links on hikenet including one that does
parrallel multiple searches simultaneously.