[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] E. Sierra trailhead trans.
- Subject: [pct-l] E. Sierra trailhead trans.
- From: Ken Marlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 97 08:35:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>
John Koch asked about "Eastern Sierra Shuttle". I had mentioned I learned of
this east side trailhead shuttle service many years ago, and wasn't sure if
it still exists. I don't know if it still does, however Backpacker replied
back with the below contacts. I haven't checked them out yet, as my next
Sierra trek unfortunately won't be until next summer. By the way Backpacker,
Mt. Sports Shuttle
Mammoth Shuttle Systems
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *