[pct-l] Time to hike Tuolumne to Sonora Pass

 Anybody know if there's much snow remaining on the passes from Tuol.
Meadows  to Sonora Pass Hwy 108? We're scheduled to leave on the 5th of
July. (Finally, a week of freedom from the washed masses!)

 Also what would be the average length of time to hike this section of the
trail? We've got 8 days scheduled. Everything  I've read suggests a good
calf burning hike.

Finally how are the rivers running. The falls near Glen Aulin ought to be
running fairly high still?