[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] re: cash
- Subject: [pct-l] re: cash
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 12:49:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anyone have any thoughts or experiences on the best way to get cash along
the way (esp. in WA/OR)?
I think my opinion echoes most subscribers thoughts regarding cash on the
PCT, that using traveler's checks are the only way to go. Banks or ATMs are
for the most part non-existent at nearby resupply points.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *