[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Eastern Sierra Shuttle?
- Subject: [pct-l] Eastern Sierra Shuttle?
- From: Ken Marlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 08:13:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>
I recall a few years ago an operation possibly named "Eastern Sierra Shuttle
Service," provided drop-offs and pick-ups at east side Sierra trailheads. A
great service for those wanting to avoid loop or out and back type trips.
Does anyone know if they or a similar service exist for the east side and
their current address, phone or otherwise?
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *