[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] re: USFS Use Fees
- Subject: [pct-l] re: USFS Use Fees
- From: Ken Marlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 97 07:58:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>
Joe Edwards writes:
Vehicles parked on private land don't need a pass, and those who hold
special use permits in Los Padres won't be required to buy one.
Does a backcountry hiking permit count as a "special use permit"? My only
gripe is the yearly pass is only good for three USFS areas. The National
Park Service's annual "Golden Eagle Pass is good nation-wide, and similarly,
the California State Park System's pass, state-wide.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *