[pct-l] On Baden-Powell today

Hello all,
        I dayhiked Mt Baden-Powell in the San Gabriels today, only saw one
pair of thru-hikers, named Steve and Tom (AT name "Scribe")......they were
looking forward to a night either on top of B-P or the subsequent ridgeline
falling away to the west of the summit.....if anyone knows these guys, they
are healthy and doing well, and said that folks along the way have been kind
to them......I assume they were treated well by the good citizens of
Wrightwood.....
Kevin Corcoran
kevin@hughes.net