[pct-l] Re: Does anyone miss the trail?

I was reading what everyone has written about missing the trail and it =
struck me what a great list this is. Though we all think differently and =
lead our lives differently we all have a passion for the PCT. We are =
interested in the PCT for different reasons. Some like the physical =
challenge, others the spiritual enlightenment, still others like the =
wilderness experience-- and of course it is possible to like the PCT for =
all these reasons--- but the PCT still holds us in common. The PCT is a =
beautiful thing to hold a group of people in common, I would like to =
think that the beauty of the PCT would reflect upon all of us. Anyway I =
am leaving tomorrow for my employment and will not be back until =
September. See all of you then.

Ryan