[pct-l] Thru-Hikers Spotted

To anyone tracking the progress of thru-hikers Roy & Brian, or Justin &
Katrina, my friends (Jan, Cheryl & Jim)  and I met and talked with them
briefly on the PCT Sunday May 18 as WE hiked south along Fuller Ridge (Map
B-10). They are crossing an area of "limited telephone access" (unless they
leave the PCT) for the next 4-5 days so if you don't hear from them, don't
worry. They are all doing just fine.

BTW, for other hikers, there was plenty of water in the South Fork of the San
Jacinto River on the Fuller Ridge Trail (just a few minutes north of the San
Jacinto Peak Trail junction).

Happy Hiking,
Charlie