No Subject

  What are the recommended resupply/maildrops for the states of Oregon
and Washington? I'm starting at the Interstate 5 roadcrossing in southern
OR-so I assume my first resupply should be at Crater Lake?  Also, I'm
coming out of the woods when I reach the Columbia Gorge and I'll be
headed into Portland for a day or two off, so I'll resupply then...
Any help is greatly appreciated-last minute hiking plans due to no
information if I have my summer wilderness job yet, cutting it close time
wise for planning purposes.
Appalachian Trail...Long Trail...John Muir Trail...Napali Coast Trail...West
Coast Trail...and more.  I guess it is time for the PCT.