[pct-l] NRT Dying? Nope. Dead? yes.

Well, for those of us from the Upper Midwest, its been dead since Reagan.
Too bad its taken the coasters this long to notice, maybe something could
have been done about it then.  Reminds me of the aphorism "When they came
for the Jews, I said nothing. When they came for the artists, I said
nothing...".

Don't count on Slick Willy do help you out, he's already said "who else
are you going to vote for?"

This message is a free sample of UC Systems consulting services.
Unsolicited correspondents will be billed for consulting services, at the
rate of $90/hr, three hours minimum.  A lien will be filed against your
assets if the bill is left unpaid after 15 days, and your deliquency will
be automatically referred to TRW credit services.