[pct-l] Jawbone Station in CA

Hi everyone,

This is my first post to this list. I thought I would let you all know that
the BLM's Jawbone Station is now open on the corner of Jawbone Canyon Rd
and Highway 14 (Section F). They are presently open 8-5 Fri-Tu and carry a
wide range of topo maps and books on the area. Also, they have water and a
telephone. The BLM staff there will be happy to assist any hikers. Just
call them at 760-373-1146.

Also, for those of you hiking through the Tehachapi area and need
assistance, I will be happy to help. I live near the Cache Peak section, so
it's not a big deal to meet you at Highway 58. Just give me a call at
805-822-9214.

Good luck to all you hikers this year!

Carol Barrett
Tehachapi, CA