[pct-l] Snowpack

Hello all,

	It looks like snow might be of some concern for us Southbounders. I've
been planning to leave June 15th from Manning park, but from what I can
tell there will still be a ton of snow at this time. How important is it to
leave early? I do not have a lot of experience on snow fields... Will the
extra snow be more dangerous or just slower moving? If we did delay our
departure till July will be creating problems for ourselves farther south?

Thanks a bunch,
Owen.