Re: [pct-l] Snow in OR/WA

Sorry about the late reply to this thread. Be advised that the snow pack in
the Cascades is way above normal this year (150 - 200%). Even during the
last couple of weeks, snow level has been running between 3000 and 5000
feet in central Washington. According to WA DOT, the highway at Chinook
Pass will not open until late June - snowpack on the west side is currently
about 30 feet and 40 - 60 feet on the east side.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net

http://www.hack.net/lists *