[pct-l] Re: let it be

> Sounded healthy and happy and
>expected to be at the VVR on 5/20 and October. I expect to here from him
>again in 10 days. I'll keep you posted.

thanks for the update, butch.  yes, please, keep us posted.  it was only a
little bad luck weather-wise that prevented his achieving his goal last
year.  let him know that many of us here are cheering him on at our keyboards!

mike

Michael Henderson		mikeh@royalrobbins.com

We cannot know what we can do in advance.  The only way
to find out is to go all-out trying, thinking only success.
     - Royal Robbins