[pct-l] Which way is Canada?

My name is Myles Murphy. I,m starting my thru with my partner Dale
Brosnanon sat Mat 10th.
We have a sorta of web page at this adress     home.kudonet.com/~myles  We
have'nt been able to spend much time on it so it's kinda rough. As we get
going my buddy will improve the look of it ,i hope. Anyway look out for
some good photos and comments.  I have a feeling there could be a lot of
people starting may 10th so see you at the trail start who ever you are. I
must go now ..i have so to do it's beyond being funny anymore..starvation
and exposure are great motivators. bye forever