[pct-l] 4 hikers started this morning...

I dropped Jeremy (possibly to be known as "Land Shark") Wilson and Wendy
("Polite Cat") off at the monument this morning.  They told me to tell the
"PCT chat room" goodbye for them.  (Funny, I never thought of this list as a
"chat room" before.)

Two other hikers, David and ...(Oh my GOD I can't believe I am spacing on
her name...) were dropped off by Mom and Dad from Berkeley, and they looked
ready to go.  There certainly aren't as many names in the register as I
expected.

Stace
PCT '99!!!

Stace Beaulieu