[pct-l] RE M-80's

I think the Forest/Park service should charge $1 or $2 for a permit.
With the permit you are given a small packet of honey or something
else randomly chosen that bears like and hikers commonly carry.  The
honey or whatever is laced with ipecac (sp?), the stuff that make you
throw up.  Every time the bears got someones food, they would eat this
and get sick.  Bears are smart and may learn to stay away from
backpacker food.  I know I do...

--
Wayne E Dahl                  Coryphaeus Software Inc
408-395-4537                http://www.coryphaeus.com