[pct-l] I'm outta here!

Hey all, i need to pass on my computer to Chad and Dominique today, so I can
get it out of my place so I can have more room for food packing. 2 days and
I'm gone. I feel many mixed feelings, unprepared is the main one!

I liked to thank you all again for the conversations, advice, arguments,
encouragement, etc in helping me and the rest of us fools going for a little
walk this summer.

Chad and Dom will be posting how things are going for me out there,
hopefully, if I can teach them how these evil things work.
Take Care everyone and have yourself a wonderful summer and I'll talk to you
in the Fall!!!
Jeremy Wilson
Seattle
PCT-'97, Northbound
Freak of Nature
If anyone needs to reach me, I'm at 206-633-4153 until early thursday
morning.
Thanks again to Craig Giffen for the spreadsheets, too. They're great!