Re: [pct-l] Zip Stove

Tom Best wrote:
>   It smokes
> like hell and, while I used to be a campfire fan,  I have gotten used to
> camping without smelling like smoke.

Not trying to 'fan any flames" but to the other ZZZippers out there,
have you noticed any reduction in mosquitoe problems since using your
ZZZip?  Last year, and I swear this is true, I can't remember being
biten.  I rarely used any bug dope at all and I am trying to figure
out just what it was that kept the blood suckers at bay.  I remember
sitting four feet from a friend, who was being absolutely swarmed
by the buggers, and not being biten myself.  This was so obvious that
others noticed it and began looking at me funny.  I don't know if it's
my diet, the zip smoke residue or what, but I'd like to find out so I
can have another skeeter-free summer.  Any input?    Kahley