[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Start Dates
- Subject: [pct-l] Start Dates
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 97 16:54:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It seems like the bulk of this year's thru-hikers are starting in May. Is it
because of a late winter this year? Has anyone heard of Warren Roger's
two-week window around April Fool's Day as the traditional starting dates?
Just curious. It was '82 when I did the trip. I don't know if anyone is
aware of that possibly dated advice.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *